In Yazda Press
Job Announcement: A Development Director to Join Yazda`s Growing Team
Our organization is currently seeking a Development Director to oversee our donor relations program and manage our fundraising initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing our non-profit’s fundraising campaigns, communicating with current and prospective donors around the world, and building a stronger development team for our organization. This position involves managing individual and corporate gifts as well as planned and annual giving campaigns. The Director will work closely with The Executive Director and the Board of Directors in all development and fund raising endeavours. If you have a strong background in non-profit fundraising and development, we encourage you to apply.
Job Title: Development Director:
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Develop and oversee our annual fundraising program
- Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships
- Maintain ongoing communications with private and corporate donors
- Research donor relation programs at local, state and federal art institutions
- Ensure timely and accurate report deliveries to funders
- Collaborate with staff on the management and planning of fundraising events and donor receptions
- Develop print marketing collateral related to fundraising in collaboration with our advertising department
The education and skills required include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 4+ years’ fundraising experience
- Foundation relationship and grant writing experience
- Familiarity with Razor’s Edge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other technology means that make this job a success
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Competitive/commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
- We welcome applications from US, UK, Germany, Sweden, other EU countries. The candidate must be willing to travel between time to time.