“Personal Information” is information which identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We only collect and store the personally identifiable information which you have provided us. This information will be used for internal use and outreach to our donors.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information through any business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information as necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law, or to comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- To protect against potential fraud, we may verify the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donations with third parties. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information supplied to us, and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information which we have collected about you. To review that information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donation Refund Policy
If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to Yazda, we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 days of your donation.
To request a refund, call +1 (832) 638-4348 or email us at email@example.com.
Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.