Yazda’s Livelihood Team has organized a four-day long business and marketing skills development training program for 14 small businesses started under the Supporting the Return of the Displaced Population in the Nineveh and West Nineveh project. Through this project, which is generously funded by USAID and supported by IOM, Yazda has been able to help launch 20 small businesses, Other activities and targets for this project include:-
1. Opening 90 small businesses with returnees in Sinjar.
2. Supporting 35 teachers in 8 schools that host 5,800 students.
3. Providing 8 schools with supplies and stationery every month.
4. Supporting 6 youth groups for community building, activism, and youth mobilization.
5. Providing psychosocial support services to 240 beneficiaries.