In Important Reports,Lifeline,Yazda Press
Yazda is seeking an organized and driven Accountant to join our growing team
Job title: Accountant
We are seeking an organized and driven Accountant to join our growing team at Yazda organization. An Accountant who will work closely with our other employees and operations personnel and handle day-to-day records and bookkeeping. We’re an energetic organization and are looking for a passionate individual to join our efforts and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials. A person who can participate in responsible financial management of our organization according to specialized financial rules that pertain to nonprofit organizations generally and Yazda exclusively, and can work with donors, vendors, organization staff, management and board members.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card account, coordinating and completion of annual account audit, provide and review financial reposts as necessary
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
- Oversee incoming donations, asset management and depreciation, grant management and reporting tasks
- Oversee taxes and abide by Federal regulations for non-profits
- Participate in the development of financial policy and control.
Qualifications and kills Required:
We seek an Accountants who can demonstrate attention to detail and good record-keeping skills to meet state and federal tax and nonprofit regulations. He/she also needs outstanding communication skills for working with front-line staff, management and board members
- Bachelors or Associates Degree or equivalent training such as CMA (Certified Management Accountant) or CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- 2+ years of experience working with Non-Profits
- Expertise with Quickbooks
- Ability to prioritize work, meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Ability to take direction and work well as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate accountability, the ability to execute, innovativeness, optimism, and urgency on a day in, day out basis.
Please note: we only accept the application from people living in the USA.
To apply, please send us your CV on this email firstname.lastname@example.org